Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question about The Cottages on Lindberg apartments? Search for an answer among the following FAQs.
- Can I pay my bill with a credit card? Is there an extra charge?
- Great news! The Cottages has a great feature that lets you pay online! View your balance, submit electronic checks, or pay with a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover from any computer. You can even submit maintenance requests! Just navigate to the homepage of our website and click the "Pay Rent" link. This will take you to our resident rent pay portal. There is a small convenience charge for this service.
- How are roommates matched?
- We have partnered with RoomSync to provide a modern matching platform where residents choose their own roommates. After you complete the leasing process you will be emailed a link to join our RoomSync network. You will then log in to RoomSync using Facebook, create a matching profile, and begin your search to find your new best friend - or roommate for starters. If you already have a roommate in mind, you can confirm your roommate request within RoomSync.
- How are rooms assigned?
- Residents who already have preferred roommates can confirm their roommate match requests using RoomSync, our roommate matching platform. If they do not already have a roommate, residents will search for and choose their own roommate using RoomSync. Residents will be able to communicate with each other during and after the selection process. In the event that potential roommates discover that they are no longer compatible, they can request a different roommate and we will do our best to accommodate any change request. To provide sufficient time and the greatest opportunity for residents to find the perfect roommate, they should apply and sign a lease as early as possible.
- If I am over 21, do I need to have a guarantor?
Yes. All leases are required to have a guarantor. If an approved guarantor cannot be obtained, EdR Management, Inc. will accept a security deposit of one and a half (1.5) month's rent.
- Do you have maintenance service?
- 24 hour emergency maintenance is provided by calling the office number. After hours you will be prompted to leave a message, following the automated instructions on the office number. Your message will be respond to by our on-call maintenance technician. It is our express goal to respond to any general service within 24-48 hours.
- Are pets allowed?
- YES! The Cottages is pet-friendly! We allow cats and dogs up to 50 pounds.
- What types of cottages/apartments are available?
- At The Cottages we offer a variety of apartment styles to choose from including 2 bedroom 2 1/2 bath, 3 Bedroom 3 Bath, 4 bedroom 4 1/2 bath and 5 bedroom 5 1/2 bath.